Saturday, February 21, 2009

Projects from Jan 2008

Most of these items are my design unless specified where I got them from.
Lumpy Afghan- Cross Stitch Pattern I found (not my design)

Magenta from Blues Clues



Hat and Scarf Sets I made for a co-workers Daughters



MANY hats with Flowers








Spongebob Square Pants





Baby Set- The Top and Shorts came from Crochetville (i think)- Hat is my design



Baby Set



Granny Square Hat





Eeyore


Pooh in Red and White for Valentines Day



Old Fashioned Newsboy Hat


Jack Skellington in reverse colors


Double Crochet Beanies


Patterned Hats



More hats with Flowers




2 comments:

Micki said...

Love love love the baby sets!!!! I still cannot believe what you can do with hats! it amazes me each time I see a new one!!! Just amazes me!!!

Carol said...

I LOVE the hats. Especially the fitted ones with the flowers. You are an amazing designer. You should publish a book so I can have the patterns!!