Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Newly Finished Sewing Projects

I don't typically sew alot but here are some things I have made over the last month or so.





This is a car seat blanket, it has holes for the 5point harness inside the car seat. This picture does not do this blanket justice. It is simply stunning. My sister who lives in Spokane, WA will adore it.


This is Sasha Modeling the head harness prototype (I still have to purchase a few more essentials before I can roll these out in my store).


This is a bandanna that attaches to the dogs collar.


This is a typical dog bandanna with velcro in the front that joins it.


This is a close up of the blue fabric used.


Here is Stitch modeling the blue dog collar and 5ft leash.


Here is Rocky modeling his blue bandanna that attaches to the collar.


Here is Stitch again modeling a dog bow that attaches to the dogs collar.


Here is the floral collar and 5ft leash.


Here is the typical do bandanna.

No comments: