Wednesday, June 2, 2010

Recently Finished Crochet and Knit items

Well I have definitely waited too long before posting my pictures of crafts. I have several more projects to photograph but they are not 100% complete (just need to weave in the ends and photograph





Baby T-Rex hat, my son had dibs on this hat once I started making it.


Blue Pony Blocks Afghan- this is knit with a crocheted border.


Cozy Crochet Socks, these are from a lionbrand pattern.


This is a knit Mystery KAL from KrisKnits for March 2010.


This was a gift for a family friends son, for his 6th b-day, Cole loved it but I believe his parents and grandparents loved it more



This is a wedding ring afghan I made for my cousin William and his new wife Martha.


These socks were made for my mom. I started them last year and had high hopes of getting them completed for Christmas but that didn't work out as planned, but she has them now.

This is a Minnie Mouse Hooded Poncho.


This was made for a friends baby who turned 1, I also made matching ones for his sister (hers had a baby pink silk bow attached to one ear) and older brother.


This is a knit Mario wall hanging, this was suppose to end up being a scarf but I gave up because Mario seemed disproportionate.

1 comment:

LovePeaceDragons said...

I LOVE the wedding ring afghan! You did it beutifully! Can you tell me who the pattern is written by- or where I might be able to get it? I would love to make one for my daughter!