Sunday, January 3, 2010

Old WIP (Work in Progress)

Well with the holidays it seems like I was always working on something for someone, whether it be that someone purchase something from me or my many requests from loved ones.

Now that the holidays are over, I can now breath and work on those dreaded WIP's... some will come out of a 2 year hiding and others are only a couple of months old.

It is my goal to get all of my WIP finished before I start another project. That list is pretty long but it shouldn't take more than a couple of days for crocheted items, and a week or two for all of the knitting.

I know I haven't posted in awhile due to switching hosts (and they couldn't figure out how to set up blogger correctly) and because I have been so gosh darned busy.

I hope everyone had a wonderful and safe holiday season.

No comments: