Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Whew... finially finished- baby afghan




Well this afghan took me about 1 1/2 years to complete... i kept on putting it off... I had the entire afghan completed just not the border. So I decided to take a couple of days to do nothing else except complete this afghan. This is one of those things that I really don't have a baby to make for when I made it so it didn't have to be completed at a certain time. I have been recently informed that my sister and my cousin are both pregnant so I am hoping that one of them has a girl so I can pass it on LOL.

This afghan is knit with US 8 and the Pattern is from- Coats and Clark Article j.14 Book 1414 Red Heart Baby Blanket Boutique 8 Blankets to Crochet & knit (c) 1995 and it has cute crocheted baby ducks on the front cover


No comments: