Saturday, February 6, 2010

Whew... Finially Finished



Click photos so see a larger size.

Well I am happy to say i am 100% completed with this afghan, it just needs to be washed one last time before I wrap it. This afghan was made using I/9 Tunisian Hook, and the border with size H hook. This afghan measures 45X53".

You can find the graph at my pattern site in the top right hand corner of this blog.




This photo is a close up of the border I choose to do for this afghan, and it can be found in the book 20 Beautiful Edgings.


This is a photo of the backing- this was hand quilted on in a diagonal pattern.



This photo is a close up of the blanket stitch I used to sew the edge of the flannel to the crocheted afghan, and a close up of the quilting.

1 comment:

CountryClaire said...

You have made a thing of beauty for a lucky little girl!

cheers - AnnClaire